- Exclusive Hire of our Wedding Barn venue, gardens and external decked area across a three-day weekend period (arrival Friday morning after 10 am for the wedding set up; Saturday for the wedding day itself; until 12 noon the next day for take-down).
- No ceremony charge for services at Hollyhollows (but the couple will need to pay the licence or celebrant fees).
- Up to 42 wedding chairs for marriage ceremony & banquet
- Bride & Groom oblong ‘Top Table’ seating up to 8 people and oblong tables for remaining guests, white table linen included.
- Stage/dance area
- Outdoor festoon lighting
- External seating areas
- External raised decked area; floats over surrounding farmland and hillside with spectacular views.
- Gardens with wedding gazebo, archway and picturesque scenery.
- Toilets and cloakroom
- Glassware and table water jugs are included.
- Crockery, cutlery, table linen & napkins.
- No corkage fee.
- Use of on-site kitchen available for external catering.
- Bride & Groom stay in our largest self-contained pod for a 2-night stay, which includes your own hot tub, fire pit, private bathroom, etc. (Please see accommodation page for details.) Additional guests staying in the pods (additional £150 per pod, per night).
- Breakfast for the wedding couple and pod guests the morning after the wedding.
We can assist with catering and entertainment options if required.
We are also more than happy to discuss a more bespoke wedding package that is right for you and your day.
COSTS FOR THE WEDDING PACKAGE:
- £4000 FOR A 3 DAY WEEKEND PERIOD 2022/2023 (£4400 for a 3 day weekend period 2024/2025)
(Costs for other services, e.g. catering, can be discussed as required.)
- £500 deposit required on booking (Non-refundable)
- Balance payable 3 months before the date of wedding (Non-refundable)
Payment can be made by Debit/Credit card or bank transfer.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Please see our suppliers listings for options & ideas, or you can use your own suppliers.
- Please see our suppliers listings for mobile licensed bar suppliers who can provide drinks for your wedding.
- You can supply your own drinks and we are happy to serve.
- Please note all entertainment must end by 11 pm, due to our local planning laws and the remoteness of our location.
- We can supply the sound system and pre-recorded music lists of your choice (at a small additional fee).
- Additional décor (e.g. chair swags or other decorations, flowers, etc).
- Please see our suppliers listings for local florists, events styling in Welshpool.
- Rental of onsite accommodation for other guests
- See our suppliers page for further details
- Registrar costs.
- You will need to book a registrar separately. Please see our suppliers page for details.