Family-Run Wedding and Events Barn
- Exclusive Hire of our Wedding Barn venue across a three-day weekend period (arrival Friday morning after 10 am for the wedding set up; Saturday for the wedding day itself; until 12 noon the next day for take-down).
- No ceremony charge for services at Hollyhollows.
- Up to 40 wooden chairs for marriage ceremony & banquet
- Bride & Groom oblong ‘Top Table’ seating up to 10 people and 6 ft round tables seating 10 each (up to 3 tables) white table linen included.
- Stage/dance area and 2 x 13 amp plugs for band/DJ
- 5 x 5 m dancefloor
- Outdoor festoon lighting
- External raised decked area; floats over surrounding farmland and hillside with spectacular views.
- External seating and fire tubes; raised sail shade.
- Gardens with wedding gazebo, archway and picturesque scenery.
- Flower wall within the main venue room for photographs.
- Toilets and cloakroom
- Glassware and table water jugs are included.
- Crockery, cutlery, table linen & napkins.
- Bride & Groom stay in our largest pod for a 2-night stay, which includes your own hot tub, fire pit, private bathroom, etc. (Please see accommodation page for details.)
COSTS FOR THE WEDDING VENUE:
- £3300 FOR A 3 DAY WEEKEND PERIOD
(Costs for other services, e.g. catering, can be discussed as required.)
25% deposit when booking.
25% 6 months before the wedding date.
50% 8 weeks before the wedding date.
Payment can be made by Debit/Credit card or bank transfer.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Couples can use our catering service (at cost) for the wedding breakfast/banquet. We have an in-house chef with a wide choice of menus.
- Or couples can use local suppliers.
- We can provide you with mobile licensed bar suppliers who can provide drinks for your wedding.
- Entertainment (band, DJ)
- Please note all entertainment must end by 11 pm, due to our local planning laws and the remoteness of our location.
- Additional décor (e.g. chair swags or other decorations, flowers, etc).
- We can supply details of a local florist in Welshpool.
- Rental of onsite accommodation for other guests
- See our Accommodation page for further details
- Registrar costs.
- You will need to book a registrar separately.